Ilys Booker Drop In
Ilys Booker is run by Souad Nourredine and is situated on the ground floor of a low rise building on the Lancaster West Estate in the North Kensington Resource Centre, Whitchurch Road.
The drop-in, which has an outdoor garden filled with toys, a soft play area, an area for painting, water and sand play and a do and a indoor play area with toy kitchen, is open 9.30 am-12.30 pm Monday to Thursday during term time only. There is a daily ‘song-time’ session for nursery rhymes, music and dancing at 11.30 am followed by a fruit snack. Join the fun every Wednesday at 10.30 am for 'Wiggles & Giggles' dance and movement to music. There is also a kitchenette available for parents carers to prepare lunch for visiting children and make cups of tea.
Ilys Booker Drop In
Lancaster West Resource Centre
Lancaster West Estate
London W11 1WF
020 7727 0854
Little Scrubs Play Hut
Welcomes you to their service:
A warm and friendly setting, where everyone is made to feel at home.
A place where your child can play and be with other children, while you meet and make new friends. A place that is safe, full of fun activities to explore and investigate your child’s curious little minds.
And a daily song time followed with a small snack.
Join us on Thursday's @ 11.15 am for 'Moves & Grooves'
‘SO, COME ON ROLL UP YOUR SLEEVES!! FUN FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILD!
We are open Monday – Thursday from 10 am – 1 pm
LITTLE SCRUBS PLAY HUT
LONDON W10 6AD
TEL: 0208 969 7779
What is a drop in?
- A place where you can stay with your child and meet other parents and carers, and their children.
- A place where you and your child can make new friends.
- A warm and friendly environment full of toys and fun activities from messy play to a quiet book area.
- A place where you can get advice and support from friendly staff and other professionals (eg, a speech and language therapist).
- A place where you can bring lunch for your child and enjoy social time.
- A place that organises outings, events and celebrations to reflect our multi cultural society.
Our drop in activities:
- baby play area
- drawing, painting and messy plan
- sand and water
- music, stories and singing
- building with large and small construction toys
- puzzles and table top activities
- crafts and painting
- outdoor play
‘I have worked for LWCCN since 1998 I am the drop-in centre coordinator. I have an NNEB qualification and a Level 5 Award in Leadership & Management. I enjoy my job which allows me to work with the community’
‘I‘have worked for LWCCN since 2008. I have a Level 4 Early Years practitioner qualification’