Ilys Booker Drop In
Ilys Booker is run by Souad Nourredine. We will be moving to our new home very soon! Watch this space for updates.
The drop-in, is filled with toys, a soft play area, an area for painting, water and sand play and a do and a indoor play area with toy kitchen, is open 9.30 am-12.30 pm Monday to Thursday during term time only. There is a daily ‘song-time’ session for nursery rhymes, music and dancing at 11.30 am followed by a fruit snack. Join the fun every Wednesday at 10.30 am for 'Wiggles & Giggles' dance and movement to music. There is also a kitchenette available for parents carers to prepare lunch for visiting children and make cups of tea.
Ilys Booker Drop In
Curve Community Centre
10 Bard Road, London W10 6TP
TEL: 020 7727 0854
Little Scrubs Play Hut
Welcomes you to their service:
A warm and friendly setting, where everyone is made to feel at home.
A place where your child can play and be with other children, while you meet and make new friends. A place that is safe, full of fun activities to explore and investigate your child’s curious little minds.
And a daily song time followed with a small snack.
Join us on Thursday's @ 11.15 am for 'Moves & Grooves'
‘SO, COME ON ROLL UP YOUR SLEEVES!! FUN FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILD!
We are open Monday – Thursday from 10 am – 1 pm
LITTLE SCRUBS PLAY HUT
LONDON W10 6AD
TEL: 0208 969 7779
What is a drop in?
- A place where you can stay with your child and meet other parents and carers, and their children.
- A place where you and your child can make new friends.
- A warm and friendly environment full of toys and fun activities from messy play to a quiet book area.
- A place where you can get advice and support from friendly staff and other professionals (eg, a speech and language therapist).
- A place where you can bring lunch for your child and enjoy social time.
- A place that organises outings, events and celebrations to reflect our multi cultural society.
Our drop in activities:
- baby play area
- drawing, painting and messy plan
- sand and water
- music, stories and singing
- building with large and small construction toys
- puzzles and table top activities
- crafts and painting
- outdoor play
‘I have worked for LWCCN since 1998 I am the drop-in centre coordinator. I have an NNEB qualification and a Level 5 Award in Leadership & Management. I enjoy my job which allows me to work with the community’
‘I‘have worked for LWCCN since 2008. I have a Level 4 Early Years practitioner qualification’